Monday, July 30, 2012

Blue French Tips

These polishes were the result of a little shopping spree at Innis Free inspired by my VVIP card discount.  30% off is the only excuse I need to buy far too many beautiful bottles of polish.  But this was my favorite Korean brand, and I had to stock up before I returned to the United States, right?    


These manicure features two of my favorite Korean polishes.  I love them enough that I bought extra bottles.  The base is a lovely, complex pearl shimmer (#26, 눈쌓인 길), and the tips are a gorgeous cobalt blue (#89, 여름햇살 파랑).  Based on the name of the latter (summer sunshine blue), I’m guessing this is a special seasonal color, so grab one now if you want it.  
  


This manicure was my first attempt at free handing French tips, and I think it was pretty successful.  Plus the whole thing is as classy as blue French tips can get.  

No comments: