Sunday, July 29, 2012

Korean Newspaper

These newspaper nails have a twist befitting my country of residence until last week.  Hangul is naturally very graphic-looking, so I think it lends itself well to this sort of pattern.


Also, if you want to learn to read Korean, here is a link to teach you in fifteen minutes.  Um, yes.  Fifteen minutes.  This isn't Chinese, people.  Korean has a phonetic alphabet, and it's super easy to learn.    

 
Although the gray polish from Aritaum is nice enough, I really want to try this manicure again with a pastel polish.  This is also the only photographic evidence I have left of my dearly missed Windows Phone- sigh!  It was stolen from me on the bus just one week before I left Korea.  It's especially frustrating since the phone doesn't even work in Korea; I only used it for music while I was abroad.

No comments: